What's new

FS: For Sale: Nissan silvia s15 spec R aero

Reaction score
Country
Listing my spec r ..

I bought the car about a year ago, had a body kit on it and a few other bits i removed, the intention was to restore it to a full spec r aero. It originally had fiberglass front wings also, i changed these for a set of oem metal wings, also picked up a front aero bumper, which was damaged, but i fixed it up.

I also have a set of oem rear spats, that again were damaged but, i have them repaired. I have an oem bootlid with the spoiler attached to add to the deal..

At the moment i have the oem wings attached to the car, the front aero bmper on. However these both will need to be sprayed, the spats are currently not fitted, and it has a spoilerless bootlid.. But the car will be sold with which ever bootlid the buyer wants..

I have the rear arches rolled and a slight flare as i had planned pitting a 9.5j et12 rim under them.

So this is the car before i started bringing it back to a spec r aero...

The car can be sold as it is above, or as it stans now.

This is how it is now with the aero parts...

Spec is:

99 s15 spec r aero
103k km's
Hid's
defi boost gauge
defi water temp gauge
defi link controller
Hsd hr coilovers( less than 600 miles)
DW Camber arms (less than 600 miles)
DW toe arms (less than 600 miles)
17 inch Enkei Tracers
good tyres all round, rears are bridgestones, and are like new
Apexi induction
Oil catch can
Tuning developments fuel pump
nismo gear knob
pioneer head unit with 10 inch sub in the rear seat with an amp in the boot
Front dtrut brace
Fmic
NGK plugs, serviced with silkolene 5w-40, and genuine oil filters
Full exhaust.... japspeed elbow, downpipe, cat back
Apex de-cat
Apexi tt
Clifford alarm
BMC sopper

Car runs and drives 100%. Never boosted above standard, i was getting 35mpg from the car running like this

Bad points:

Two cigerette burns in the drivers seat from the previous owner. The car was not smoked in while i had it.
Two scrapes on the rear bumper as the bumper was not on the car when i bought it.
Top left Radiator bracke is broke, has been like his since i bought it

And please dont mind the lines off the bonnet and wings, i literally just bolted the wings on , i didnt go to too much trouble lining them up.. I can 100% assure you they will line up fine, the wings and bonnet are oem un damaged parts, apart from some cosmetic paint damage to one off the wings, but as ive said previous, the two front wings , front bumper , spats will nee to be sprayed to match the car

LOADS MORE PICS HERE- http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll198/trdglanza/

Any questions, im glad to answer. Im 20 mins away from the nearest airport.

I can be contacted on here or email simonmurphy@campus.ie

Finally the price is

£7,500

Last edited: