What's new

FS: 2000 S15 spec R - Pristine, full vertex kit, 357bhp, 345ib/ft. £11.5k.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Here we go again! :p I would like to add some abuse here also but mine is going soon too, so I'll remain quiet!

Seriously though, it's worth more than that mate. You can comfortably add another £1k to that asking price IMHO. And it will sell.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Lol, you selling up too mate? Some nice s15's changing hands now, sad times :(

I know it's worth more, and two years ago before I had done all the extra stuff I got offered 12k for it as it was and couldnt let go, but I don't want to mess around knocking money off, it's up for what I want for it. if someone wanted to pay less then I can remove stuff like the plate etc but the value is crazy. There are many people out there that will pay 10k for a stock one then buy all these parts, I can't understand it but it happens. I'm not in an hurry whatsoever anyway, i don't need the money and it's not costing me anything, just want to wait for a decent buyer to come along that appreciates how good it is :).

Seal

Reaction score
Country
Another rare clean example, this is an amazing one too !
Good luck with the sale but i think it will be sold very soon... ;)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Thanks seal, I appreciate it :). I will reply to your pm soon mate, I have a few to do and started to do them on my computer then halfway through an essay it shut down on me and isn't playing ball :( I've given up with lengthy replies via pm on my IPhone as it takes too long and gives me a headache, so once I've sorted the pc I will be replying again. Thanks. ;).

Reaction score
Country
I know how nice your car is, but i'd consider it more. Its a work of art. Its so clean i would actually eat off it. (literally)
Good luck with the sale! I'm sure you could get even more than 11k for it if you found the right buyer!

Certainly makes mine look like an old rustbucket :( haha

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Thanks jase, again as I say I know its worth more, but I hate selling stuff without dragging the whole process out with bartering etc, therefore it's priced at what I want. If it was up for what it's actually worth to me, no one could afford it lol...

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
I have a buyer lined up for the plate so unless I recieve any concrete offer on the car as it is it will be sold without. Thanks.

Seal

Reaction score
Country
The one who will get this S15 will be the most lucky but happy man on this earth ! ahahah

G

Gamble

If i hadn't promised myself I'd save up for a flat, I'd have that off you!

Although, I would be interested in a price without the plate if you could PM me ?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Shouldn't make any difference IMO. It'd still be way too cheap.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
I know I know :( new car is ready Monday so there's no turning back.... Still not in a hurry to sell, but it is priced to sell. Someone is gonna get a fantastic car.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Wow, thats hella cheap :eek:, what else can you buy for that money that goes and looks as good as a well sorted S15 - this is not a debate starter but a statement!

Great car, amazing spec, hope it goes to a good home, otherwise the boys will be round :thumbs:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
That's the reason I took a complete departure mate, If I wanted something that looked as good and went like the silvia then I'd just keep it...

Seal

Reaction score
Country
Dean, i guess you have exceeded your stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until you clear some space ! Ahaha
Since this thread, you have received more than 500 Messages ??? damnnn !
;)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Sorry mate I've sorted it (again) lol. Please try again. Thanks.