FS: S15 passenger seat and rear bench for sale + interior

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Right as the rear bench and passenger one is now sold I'll update this thread:

Drivers seat £50 collected:

Front door cards and rear £40 for the lot collected:

Little mark on drivers door card:

Mint roof linning £20 (can include light etc) collected, no pictures but can get some on requested,

Also have parcel shelf £10 collected (no pictures yet)

Also I am stripping the inside of my spec are and only the dash/dials and carpet is going back in, so everything else will be for sale and is in very good condition, ie. stock seat belts,door cards, roof light, roof linning, all the a pillars, rear cards and everything else inbetween if anyone needs any bits just pm me or text me 07850255657, small interior bits I don't mind sending if its within the UK

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
lol. this isnt a joke, but i need the small plastic circle 'nut' type thing which holds the drivers side kick panel in place (with fuse box cover)

The kick panel is held in place by a few push clips on the back of it, but then by the accelerator pedal theres a plastic cicle clip that pushes onto a screw thread.. easy to find.. if my directions arent vague.. lol. and will fit in a padded envelope too :) lol.

ps. nice 'z' collection!

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Will look for the plastic bolt cap thing at the weekend mate, along with the surround and lid etc

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Sorry for the late reply's guys, pm's have been replied too and will try and look for everything get pictures etc at the weekend :) I don't check this forum much hence the late reply's mainly on sxoc, will try to check regularly but for quicker contact text me, also I've listed the seat wrong and it's the passenger that is sold, the drivers is still for sale, and the rear bench however I believe that the bench may now be sold

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
got the little pocket that sits to the left of the steering wheel? where the gizzmo is located in this..

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
got the little pocket that sits to the left of the steering wheel? where the gizzmo is located in this..
I do but unfortunetly it's part of the dash so I'm keeping it mate

any chance you have the boot interior?
Ill double check but the carpet was all oil'y so I threw it away, may have the plastic bit that goes right accord the back tho? Like I say I will double check