What's new

WTB: s15 S spec Daily

C

cr33ch

Hello,

I've owned plenty of s-bodies, a couple of rx7s and a few BMWs. Now I want something nice as a daily but I'm stuck in traffic most mornings, plus with all the bad luck I've had with turbo cars ideally I want something that's under powered so its unlikely to breakdown on me or to be honest encourage me to spend ££££ on it ;)

In reality I'd like a manual (I don't get on with autos) It's going to be a daily so id like something fairly tidy (no wild colours preferably white) with no "overly" noisy exhaust (no jap cannons, ideally a twin tip exhaust or "large" JDM silencer box) also no solid suspension but adjustable suspension is defiantly welcome. Alloys I'm fairly picky I like the correct offset :)

No body kits please but I do like either of the Nissan s15 kits/bumpers

Wouldn't mind Bride/Recaro interior :)

To be honest id be happy with a clean Standard S spec and do the bits above to it but it usually works out cheap if someones done it already :)

Thanks in advanced
Alex

Reaction score
Country
spec-r going cheap if you dont mind doing a little bit of touch up on the bodywork? :p

around £7k?

... its got a twin tail pipe exhaust :p and its not deafeningly loud :D
adjustable coilovers..
not a wild colour (pewter)
standard nissan aero kit minus front bumper which is nissan standard style. all plastic. no fibreglass here... got an oem style carbon bonnet though.. but it can be painted. :)

have a think! its gonna be cheap..

C

cr33ch

sorry only want s specs for eco + reliability + temptation to spend ££££