What's new

WTB: Bolts for Rear Arms!

Reaction score
Country
I need the bolts that connect both ends of the rear camber arms, and rear toe arms. As mine are siezed, and i fear theyre going to round/break when i try to remove them to fit adjustables.

Anyone got some?

Cheers

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Nissan would be the best place to get them if no one has spares. If you fail all other avenues, give me a yell and I can try to source them from over here.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
They are massive, I doubt you'll damage them unless they are pure rust.. Hammer a socket onto the nut and give it a go. DON'T turn the bolt (just hold it steady) as it's a cam bolt and you'll ruin it along with the special washers. You could even give them a wire brush and leave soaking in WD-40 overnight too :)

Reaction score
Country
Nissan would be the best place to get them if no one has spares. If you fail all other avenues, give me a yell and I can try to source them from over here.
cheers mate, i'l enquire!

They are massive, I doubt you'll damage them unless they are pure rust.. Hammer a socket onto the nut and give it a go. DON'T turn the bolt (just hold it steady) as it's a cam bolt and you'll ruin it along with the special washers. You could even give them a wire brush and leave soaking in WD-40 overnight too :)
one of them has started to round ever so slightly so i stopped trying. theyve been soaked in a LOT of WD40, and ive just got a heat source now, so i'm going to try to heat them up, the try. but i'd much prefer new bolts to fit afterwards, just incase i do damage them..

didnt know they were cam bolts though! i'l have a crack on saturday! :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Jase - I'm pretty certain using a propane gas gun will help get it off. Kinda crazy I never started using one till recently?! :wack:

Get it nice and hot - should do the trick :)

Dan @ SRB Power can source pretty much most stock Nissan S14/15 items. But I'd try a breaker first like Jap Performance Parts (JPP) who always have S14/15's being broken etc.

Reaction score
Country
Jase - I'm pretty certain using a propane gas gun will help get it off. Kinda crazy I never started using one till recently?! :wack:

Get it nice and hot - should do the trick :)

Dan @ SRB Power can source pretty much most stock Nissan S14/15 items. But I'd try a breaker first like Jap Performance Parts (JPP) who always have S14/15's being broken etc.
good shout with the breakers! cheers mate!

Reaction score
Country
Got a set en route from JPP! thanks for the tip Lu!! :D

Spoke to a guy at JPP called Saj at about 4pm today, and he's popping them in the post tonight, to be with me for tomoro!

Thats what i call customer service! :D