What's new

FS: Aero Front Bumper For Sale (REPLICA)

B9NKO

Reaction score
Hi im selling a replica Aero Front bumper i imported from japan, the bumper is made from fibreglass, but is good quality, it dosnt come with fog light brackets or any pre drilled mounting holes but the fixing points are visible, i have one fitted on mine and i am very pleased with it!!

As these bumpers are so rare for a genuine one and so expensive i think that this bumper is a good comprimise!!

Looking for £395

Here is a picture of it fitted to my car, just need the fog light holes meshing! sorry about the quality of the photos but it was with my iphone!

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
As a comparison I've just paid double that and had to wait over 3 months for my genuine one. Shame didnt have this around before i ordered one! Looks smart on the car! glwts! :)

Reaction score
Country
i want this so bad! but by the time ive got the money together it will be gone :-(

what website did you get it from for future refence mate?

glwts!

B9NKO

Reaction score
i want this so bad! but by the time ive got the money together it will be gone :-(

what website did you get it from for future refence mate?

glwts!
I sourced them through a contact in Japan, then had them shipped in a friends container, as shipping costs are a fortune!