What's new

WTB: Gauge custer/clocks/speedo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am in need of a set of clocks for a manual Spec-R please. Mine seem to have died. If they had 89,000 miles on them they would be superb but anything considered. I would like as much of the surrounding plastic trim as possible because mine is all scratched where it looks like it has been previously attacked with a screwdriver.

Thanks for your help.

P.s. Dont have the kind of cash needed for black nismo ones unless your letting them go at a complete steal so please dont offer those, thanks again.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
There was a bloke selling an S15 instrument panel on the SXOC, I think he was using it in a S14, but it might be an option if it's not been butchered :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
If you are struggling to get it from the UK, you could contact Jurgan at http://jm-imports.co.uk/ as I was looking for some ages ago, he could source 2nd parts from Japan. (Japenese Ebay basicly, he will bid and sort out shipping etc..)

Reaction score
Thanks, thats great, just called them up and they have a manual spec-r at only 67,000. Just got to wait to the end of the week and i'll buy that. Thanks for the tip.