What's new

FS: Pewter silver genuine spec r rear spats

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
For sale I have a pair of pewter silver spec r aero rear spats. These are genuine Nissan items in very good condition. They were painted wv2 professionally and matched my original paintwork perfectly. Unfortunately there are a couple of tiny marks that don't really notice and on one of them there is a 3cmx1cm portion where the paint has been rubbed and you can see primer, though this is on the rear underside portion it does notice. Anyway, as the only ones available are 130-140 pounds and fibreglass replicas I think it would be fair to ask 200-00 delivered as these are becoming VERY hard to find. Thanks for looking, pics available on request :).

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
pics :)

where the paint has been rubbed off...

thanks for looking :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Might be noteworthy I enquired with rhd not get some and was over 550 quid it total, gone up in price from Nissan, delivered un painted and price listed on their site wasn't current let alone the import tax etc.

So bump for a bargain! GLWTS :)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
cheers mate, i knew they were very expensive from nissan and that doesnt surprise me one bit tbh...

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
now you sell them..... That's ok, I scored a pair at an excellent price.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
also for sale:

s15 rear bumper, near spotless. i think it has one VERY small chip in the paint and a small hole underneath out of sight where they fit a temporary fog for sva. painted WV2-G.
100-00

pic on car

s15 sideskirts, end caps and clips, again, near spotless. i don't recall any chips or marks on these at all but i'll say there may be one or 2 tiny ones just to be safe. painted WV2-G.
130-00. collected.

pics on car

front bumper non-aero, fitted with a very rare and expensive *GENUINE* greddy front lip spoiler with paperwork to prove. bumper has no fogs and has been trimmed PROPERLY AND NEATLY to accommodate a front mount intercooler (in this case an apex type 1 but should be the same for most) lip spoiler is proper eurethane plastic and as expected is a perfect fit and has been professionally painted to a perfect match to the original paint. the lip is not marked apart from a minor scuff underneath from a speedhump or something.
i would like 350-00 for this bumper and lip which is a bargain for a real, all plastic bumper. i bought this lip from greddy america about 3 years ago and greddy have since stopped making it i believe as they went bust. secondhand aero's (if and when they come up) are upwards of this money and in all honesty, i think this looks better. i have yet to see anyone else that has this genuine greddy lip fitted to an s15....
350-00. collected.

pics on car

genuine spec r side badges, perfect, just need new adhesive backing to fit. you know what these look like :).
15-00 each posted.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Spats, skirts and rear bumper all sold pending collection :)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Greddy front bumper and spec r badges still available :)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Up again :) need the space so sensible offers on the bumper considered, not willing to take silly money due to the rarity and quality of the part...

J

J.C.AUTOSPARES

Hello please pm me you price for front bumper, also im after headlights, bonnet, and wings if you can help would be very much appreciated cheers j.c.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Now that I'm back on this, i'm willing to take 275 for this bumper and splitter, it is awesome and totally changes the front of the car :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Fancy selling me your bonnet and wing mirrors too? Oh, and your doors.

:p