What's new

FS: GT3071R turbo kit

Reaction score
I've literally just removed this from my S15. I'm selling it as a complete kit so there's no messing with parts, everything is a direct fit.

The turbo is a GT3071R, 56 trim compressor wheel, 90 trim turbine wheel, .50 a/r compressor housing with 4'' intake and .86 a/r exhaust housing. It also comes with a GT series Garrett actuator and bracket fitted, that has a .8 bar spring. The turbo has done about 4500 miles and the actuator has been fitted for about 2.5k of that.

The turbo, is the largest of the GT3071R range and will flow up to 480bhp. I managed a 12.9 second 1/4 mile at Santa Pod with this turbo on a standard engine at 1.2bar.

So, the kit includes...
GT3071R turbo with actuator
Apex tubular manifold
Apex braided oil and water lines
custom black silicone 4'' intake pipe to run without maf
HKS mushroom filter
Japspeed turbo elbow
Driftworks Super low downpipe#

Price, £1100. I can deliver it at extra cost, but there's a lot there, so it probably won't be cheap.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Right, I'm now using the downpipe for some fab work on my new setup, so that's no longer available.
I'll sell parts seperatley.

Turbo, £750 with braided lines and actuator. When you buy these turbo's new you don't get an actuator supplied and this set me back an extra £120 or so ontop of the turbo.

Manifold £70 I faced the turbo and manifold face on this when I fitted the turbo and I've never had a gasket problem even on my old turbo setup.

custom 4'' intake pipe with all clamps, joiners and HKS mushroom filter £120

Reaction score
Any reasonable offers will be considered on these parts. I will ship to anywhere in the world but require full address for accurate quotes.