What's new

FS: BNIB - S15 D-MAX LED Rear Lights + S15 NISMO S-Tune Crystal Side Winker/Marker Set

Reaction score
Country
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item for sale: S15 D-MAX LED Rear Lights

Description: I 'prematurely' ordered these from RHDJAPAN.COM, for an S15 that i had arranged to buy, unfortunately for me the sale fell through.....They arrived this morning, and here they are straight up for sale. i have opened up the box to check contents and take the pictures. All safely wrapped back up ready to send out :thumbs:

This means you won't incur any import tax, or wait weeks and weeks for them as i did.

Pics:

RH Cluster

LH Cluster

Condition: 10/10 Brand New in Box

Price: £280 (£290 posted within UK)
(will post abroad at buyers cost)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item for sale: S15 NISMO S-Tune Crystal Side Winker/Marker Set

Description: I 'prematurely' ordered these from RHDJAPAN.COM, along with the above ^^ for an S15 that i had arranged to buy, unfortunately for me the sale fell through.....They arrived this morning, and here they are straight up for sale.

This means you won't incur any import tax, or wait weeks and weeks for them as i did.

Pics:

Condition: 10/10 Brand New in Box

Price: £45 (£48 Posted - will obviously combine postage if bought along with the D-MAX LED Rear Lights)

(will post abroad at buyers cost)

Local pickup is ok

Feel free to PM me

-David

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Might be a silly question, but why not keep them till you find another S15 to buy?

The lights are very tempting, but I'll have to see if you still have them in a week or so

Reaction score
Country
it's a very good question indeed! it's been a battle between an S15 and an S2000, and since the deal fell through on that S15 ive been offered a very nice S2000, so looks like i won't be getting an S15 for a while at least, so they are up forsale.

if they don't sell, i don't mind keeping them as i'll use them one day ;) when that day is, Depends on if i gel with the S2000!

They are great quality, without question THE best looking rear lights for the S15

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
No way dude your from Wolverhampton! :thumbs:

Id have the lights off you in a second if I could afford them lol...id say keep and buy an S15 :nod:

Reaction score
Country
From your avatar i can see your the guy with the red s15 on Buddy Club P1's? :wave: you came to the TOA meet on Monday, looked immaculate mate!
i'm a friend of sean (blue s14a) and jack (grey supra), which you looked like you were with them.

I think you need these in your life! and free delivery to you :nod: haha

It's a tough one, S2000 or S15.....i really am undecided on which to get. both have plus and minus points.

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
It's a tough one, S2000 or S15.....i really am undecided on which to get. both have plus and minus points.
Have driven both, and have owned two type-R Honda's(EP3 and DC5). If you fancy kicking the rear end out occasionally its gotta be a S15, i found the S2K mega twitchy around the vtec, stepping it out is petrifying, my friend has actually spun his pulling away from a T-junction! If you planning to mod the car has to be a S15, parts for the S15 can be rare but being basically a S14 theres stuff everywhere and its well priced unlike the Honda which is bonkers money to mod efficiently with decent brand parts. Convertibles leak, they're two seaters etc etc, I'm firmly on the S15 side on the fence but hey i've got one i would be! My recommendation before selling this stuff would be to try both of the cars, You dont want to have to buy all this gear again! :)

Reaction score
Country
I'm coming from the same background as you then mike, ive had quite a few honda's, eg6 sir2, ek4 sir, dc2 etc.. and ive also had an S14A.......
I wasn't impressed with the overall driving experience of the S14A. it gripped and handled well, then when you wanted to get sideways it was amazingly easy to control and drifting was mastered quite quickly, and hugely addictive! but why i say i wasnt impressed, was that it just wasn't as involving a drive. in between drifitng, fast grip driving was quite boring, despite it being quite capable. A part of that i suppose is the SR20DET too. coming from a Honda it seemed rather tame, and didnt encourage you to thrash it.

The s15 i know will be an improved of my S14A experience, but an S2000 is a much more focused grip car, and going to be a much more rewarding car to drive. it will be a second car, and your 'toy' should be something that you use to its full potential, drive on the limit and get full satisfaction from.

They are notoriously twitchy as you say, but a well set-up and well driven one will be more rewarding than an S-Body imo/fact. Apart from the great chassis, the F20C will be infinitely more exiting to thrash than the SR20DET.

But then you do bring up a good point. i did notice how cheap parts are for s-bodies compared to honda's, especially the s2000. the appeal of how little (in comparison) to build a fast S15 is a big plus. an S15 will grip and drift well when you want. the S2000 will grip extremely well - but thats it.

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Depends what you want out of a car to be honest, if you like and are used to high revving 4 pot engines, and you couldnt get on with the s14a then maybe you are suited to the S2000.

An S15 could be setup to be a fast road car, I mean the helical diff in it as standard promotes grip not drifting, but if you like thrashing the engine to get where you want to be then I'm not sure its suited. I've had a few cars, never a honda, but a Clio 182 Trophy with a similar cam system to VTEC and I just couldn't get on with it, it handled immensely being the Trophy model and was very rewarding in its own way but it just wasn't me!

Reaction score
Country
yeah i know what you mean Craig, my last Honda, an Integra DC2 was amazing. It Handled brilliantly, and was very fast. But the hard suspension, needing to thrash it to get the best out of it just became tiresome on the daily commute, which is why i got rid. But if it was a second car, i may go as far as saying i'd probably still have it!

The S15 OR S2000 will be just that, a second car. I wont use it on a daily basis, so i can make less compromises when modifying - i won't need it to be practical - which makes me lean towards the S2000 as it's more of a 'raw' car. (it wont be kept standard)

But if i need i didn't have a daily, the S15 i'd say would win hands down. Hmmm....until i find the right S15 or the right S2000 i think i'll remain undecided haha

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
An s15 chasis optimised for grip is superior to an s2000 chasis tuned to similar levels IMO. But I can understand the engine note is less addictive in an s15. but for the cost of about £1000 extra from a standard car you can get 350+ bhp out of a sr20. The Fc20 is 240 if your lucky and is not tuneable cheaply! So bang for buck s15 wins hands down! Easily! Plus s2000's are for girls and hairdressers! :) ha ha! I'm not biased much tho. :)