What's new

FS: Blitz Nur Spec s15 cat back and bung

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Hiya,

Selling my nur spec exhaust from my s15 spec r. Sole reasoning for this is cause i must be gettin old and decided that as the car is my daily drive, i really fancy the quiet life again!!!

Had the Nur Spec on the car for probably 2 years or so and its still in blooody good nick to be fair. Could do with a polish and has the odd scratch and ding but on the whole its in good condition. No baffle rattles and no blows when on.

Exhaust will come with the blitz bung to quieten things down when your ears start to bleed or when the neighbours complain :). Ive run it decatted but more recently had this on with a silenced decat aswell bringing it down to 101db at 4.5k so by talking nicely was enough to get me on to a few track days without the bung.

Everyone pretty much knows that quality wise the Nur spec is a crackin system so I dont really know what else to say about it.

I will get pics up tomorrow once Its light and I get some taken but any questions in the mean time then gimmie a shout.

Price wise, Looking for £250 quid collected unless you want to arrange a courier. Im based in Poole, Dorset btw

Reaction score
Country
hii mate. where are you based? been after one for ages!

oh crap just seen you based in poole haha

how much posted due you think to NN14 4TN mate? Can pay asap. Thanks

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Havent got a clue on postage but I will see what I can find out today mate and let ya know. Alternatively, have a day trip out to the sea side :)

Just took some pics on the phone so if you PM me an email addy I can send them on to you if ya like aswell.

Cheers

J.

Reaction score
Country
or maybe not because my phone is being annoying. yeh if you can mate, ill deffo have it. you can text the photos to me? 07872053788thanks