What's new

FS: new nardi style 340mm dish suede with red stitch steering

zml

Trader
Reaction score
New nardi style steering wheel... £60 posted for forum members.. Please know quick release boss is not included.
Please know this is not genuine Nardi. So if you really worry about the quality, please just ignore this ad. I can only tell you I personly have this wheel on my car for more than 2 years and never have problem. I think some of the owner can tell the true and their opinion. So if you are not interested and want the genuine one, just go for the the one you think is worth - the purchase decision still decided by you. To be honest I never heard there a problem with this steering wheel.

This one is £60 with postage - geunine one £195 + postage

Last edited by a moderator:

zml

Trader
Reaction score
I can say it actually the same one, but I did the ganster test after I saw the video. I can't even bend a bit for the steering wheel, maybe I am not 16st! I asked few friends around who have the same steering wheel they all happy with the quality and never have the problem. TBH i dun might people to do the quality test, but they shouldnt use this as a promotion skill for their own product, i can actually get a genuine nardi make up a video showing the same thing agian....but one thing what is the point!!! i can even show you how bad quality of the rota wheel and some of the coilover as well..the point is i will never bother to do this. except i have the same competive product .and they dun sale alot because OVER price and some other reason..anyway i am sure buyer will understand this pay for whatever they think is worth, that might be can affect to the replica wheel's sale but it wont increase their genuine one's sale, haha..

this a website in china shows how much is the genuine nardi cost, a genuine nardi for 880 chinese dollar=around £70
i cant really show u the website as this a marketing reason. but i can show you how much they worth actually...so uk gennuie product is all over price.

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
ZML, I've just spent the last 10 mins sorting your first post so it is legible - I'll leave you to correct the second. Can you please spent a bit more time when posting so people can read them easily.

A word of advice - if you are going to sell imitation items, it may be an idea to not slate the original item of which this is a copy!

Thank you.

Reaction score
Country
Yes, £70 before shipping, vat etc. Driftworks sell them at £200 and even then they're doing a good discount on them just now. Nardi is italian made so whu would genuine ones even be for sale cheaper in china? You can keep your chinese site full of genuine items to yourself son!

zml

Trader
Reaction score
Yes, £70 before shipping, vat etc. Driftworks sell them at £200 and even then they're doing a good discount on them just now. Nardi is italian made so whu would genuine ones even be for sale cheaper in china? You can keep your chinese site full of genuine items to yourself son!
haha i think u misunderstood the idea...70 is the retail price for the genuine one in china also in US just little bit more..obviously if they buy large stocks the price even much cheaper..so i guess the are around 40 each ...so u just dun get what i mean, nothing to do with vat or shipping mate..they just over price...hence they need to do discount now because they doesnt sell alot. ...anyway i am a reality people..i do buy genuine stuff and fake stuff, i dun want talk about other people's product...cause all purchase final desicion still decide by the buyer.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I don't think he gets what you mean because you make little to no sense. Speaking in riddles and making it hard work trying to understand what you are saying.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
I can say it actually the same one, but I did the ganster test after I saw the video. I can't even bend a bit for the steering wheel, maybe I am not 16st! I asked few friends around who have the same steering wheel they all happy with the quality and never have the problem. TBH i dun might people to do the quality test, but they shouldnt use this as a promotion skill for their own product, i can actually get a genuine nardi make up a video showing the same thing agian....but one thing what is the point!!! i can even show you how bad quality of the rota wheel and some of the coilover as well..the point is i will never bother to do this. except i have the same competive product .and they dun sale alot because OVER price and some other reason..anyway i am sure buyer will understand this pay for whatever they think is worth, that might be can affect to the replica wheel's sale but it wont increase their genuine one's sale, haha..

this a website in china shows how much is the genuine nardi cost, a genuine nardi for 880 chinese dollar=around £70
i cant really show u the website as this a marketing reason. but i can show you how much they worth actually...so uk gennuie product is all over price.

Firstly that's a fake one on Taobao. I know it because I deal with taobao all the time. When a real one comes on it goes for more than 2500yuan, higher than the UK price as its an import item, I have an export company in china (Guangzhou)

Secondly sx-si; Driftworks are not selling fakes, I have been in contact with the real and fake ones, the quality, stitching, shape, material, thickness, signature on the wheel, horn button quality of the gloss - chrome - size of the logo - font, they are all different.. trust me on that, however I wouldn't consider them 'less safe'.

I wouldn't say be put off buying a fake but if you can afford the proper one - there is quite a big difference in the build.

The price the OP set is good and fair though.

Joeh

Edit: oh and 880yuan is not £70... its £88 if you trade currency or £95 if you buy currency from the high-street. the exchange rate has been 10-1 for the last year or two, shows what you know!

Last edited by a moderator:

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
oh really, how come my ep racing one is identical to the dw one my mate bought 4 months ago??
Pics? You can ask dw to answer that however I would check if your friend has a reciept from dw, not saying he's a liar but I know for sure that they don't stock fakes unless something went on in between. If you like I can bring this to the att of one of their staff.

I'm sure he would have already if he thought he was sold a fake

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Signature on the wheel is incorrect
The blue sig never came with red stitch
The cut out between the wheel is sharp not finished properly
The stitching pattern is loose and inconsistent
The metal finish is too shiny and rough
The horn emblem is not embrossed but printed, real ones are layered/embrossed, also you can kind of see the material of the horn chrome is not proper - some also have strange marks in the black area of the print where it didn't print correctly
The writing in the horn is not sharp/crisp but a bit blurry/smooth
There are a few other things, do you want me to email you some illustrated pics for reference.. But I'll do them tar morning as I'm about to sleep :(

Reaction score
Country
Signature on the wheel is incorrect
The blue sig never came with red stitch
The cut out between the wheel is sharp not finished properly
The stitching pattern is loose and inconsistent
The metal finish is too shiny and rough
The horn emblem is not embrossed but printed, real ones are layered/embrossed, also you can kind of see the material of the horn chrome is not proper - some also have strange marks in the black area of the print where it didn't print correctly
The writing in the horn is not sharp/crisp but a bit blurry/smooth
There are a few other things, do you want me to email you some illustrated pics for reference.. But I'll do them tar morning as I'm about to sleep :(
Yes if you dont mind..... my email is simonmurphy@campus.ie.

zml

Trader
Reaction score
haha ...finally have one back up...anyway only want to say this just a business.. they all have their own business stratigy..also different level people will chose different stuff...lets say rich people will buy a ferrari..poor people will buy a ford....everyone knows ferrari is much better than ford but you need to know the reality ...how many people can really afford a ferrari?