What's new

FS: new nardi style 340mm dish suede with red stitch steering

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
It depends how you class "better"! Ferrari have no end of problems and for the money you expect "better"! Where as fords have less problems per £. I would say Nissan r35 is better than a ferrari as it's faster and cheaper!

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
It depends how you class "better"! Ferrari have no end of problems and for the money you expect "better"! Where as fords have less problems per £. I would say Nissan r35 is better than a ferrari as it's faster and cheaper!
But launch one of the early models once and you'll be left without a gearbox hahah :D

CMR

Reaction score
Country
I have a genuine Nardi in front of me and comparing it to those EP-Racing ones they are definitely copies.

Actually, on their site it blatantly states Nardi Style Steering Wheel

Hardly mis-advertising is it.

You get what you pay for, end of the day if people want to buy fake **** its upto them.

Reaction score
Country
I have a genuine Nardi in front of me and comparing it to those EP-Racing ones they are definitely copies.

Actually, on their site it blatantly states Nardi Style Steering Wheel

Hardly mis-advertising is it.

You get what you pay for, end of the day if people want to buy fake **** its upto them.
Where does it say that, all i can see on the steering wheel section is "Nardi steering wheels"?