What's new

FS: WTB: Pair of 18" ROTA GRID DRIFT - WHITE.....poss swap?

Reaction score
Country
im picking up my S15 next week, and its coming with a set of staggered Rota Grid Drifts.

Fronts; 18x8.5" ET 30
Rears; 18x9.5" ET 38

i want to have concave wheels all round so im after a pair of 18" concave Grid Drifts to replace the flat faced fronts.

i may swap/p.x them if anyone wants to create a staggered set for themselves

contact me via PM

-David

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I have identical set up on mine, i've wound the front down low-ish and they rub on full lock just a bit of a FYI a 9"+ rim(with concave) i can see rubbing a bit more! Keep them dude, I love the staggered look! :p

On another note i saw this for sale, would have bought this if i hadnt already got one! :)

Reaction score
Country
thanks for the heads up on that mike, the staggered setup is growing on me i must admit :thumbs:....once ive wound the HSD's down a little i'll see how much clearance there is and take it from there.

I pick it up Saturday, can't wait!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I'm also running HSD's! i've got the aero bumper on order too, our cars will look identical! :p If you like i can send you some pics of how low mine is in the front and clearance? It's as low as i want to go, with the new aero bumper will have to watch the speed bumps!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
If you go lower than it is in the pic you will cause issues for yourself.. Where are you from Dave?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I signed up on there years ago. Put a bit on there over christmas time but never updated it!

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, I know Ezza. Haven't seen him in ages now though. I came to a meet a few months ago too but didnt stay long!

:)