What's new

FS: Custom top mount manifold + Tial MVS ext gate

Reaction score
The manifold is a T2 flanged top mount Forged Performance item made in the U.S. It's brand new and never been used. All mating faces have been proffesionally milled flat, so there'll be no gasket sealing issues. I've helicoiled the 4 bolt holes for the turbo mating face and fitted new studs, locking nuts and have a brand new gasket. I've also wrapped the manifold with new heatwrap.

Price £380 plus carriage

Secondly, I bought this wastegate brand new, so it's also never been used, to use with the manifold, If you plan to do the same, you'll need to cut off the 2 bolt flange from the manifold and weld on the v-band for the Tial gate.

This is the brand new series of Tial external gates, stupidly compact with a .7 bar rated spring in it. It's the Tial MVS gate, so 38mm port. It's also water cooled and comes with all necessary fittings, plus the required v-bands for the exhaust system and two v-band clamps. The quality is second to none and a testiment why you shouldn't buy cheap ebay gates.

£230 delivered

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Awesome bit of kit there. I'd Love a proper external wastegate/screamer pipe :)

Reaction score
Cheers, Craig, I've also got the longer water and oil feed lines for the manifold too (all brand new), if people are interested. The car was going to be getting this fitted and mapped for more boost in 2 or 3 weeks but I'm changing the whole turbo setup now, so the GT3071R will be for sale soon too.

£60 delivered for the oil and water lines

Last edited: