What's new

FS: S15 exedy hyper single clutch full kit

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i have changed over to s14 gearbox due to my paranoia over breaking my 6 spd so for sale is my exedy hyper single clutch. ask anyone that has one, these are great for a paddle, after having it for a couple of years i'd say its perfectly useable for the road and the pedal is just as soft as stock, but it would be most at home on a weekend car, track car or drift car... you would probably break your gearbox before you break this clutch :)

its never seen a track or been drifted or hard launched for fear of breaking the box, and has only been used on the road for approximately 3k as my car hardly ever gets used these days. there is little to no wear of the friction material and the release bearing is a koyo supplied with the kit and never made a peep. the flywheel bolts are the original exedy ones supplied and were only torqued once so i'll include these too, along with a brand new spigot bush and exedy sticker. this clutch retails towards the 1000-00 mark nowadays and i'm asking 550 which i think is well worth it for the condition, its basically as new and not been used in anger :) there is only a small scratch along the edge of the pressure plate where the gearbox rubbed it as it came off, other than that, perfect.

pics speak volumes......

£550-00. collection preffered due to being an expensive item but i'm sure something can be arranged if required :)

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Pure bargain. I personally wouldn't take a penny less than the asking price either mate.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Cheers Craig. I've had a look around and it's hard to get anything like this for s15 for the money... Even the basic heavy duty clutch and separate lightened flywheel come in at 700 upwards plus shipping. Jib136 - it's the age and condition that makes me say this is cheap. Obviously the older and harder used a clutch is will affect it's value :)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Of course mate, they can be ordered through an exedy dealer as the plate is not specific to s15 and fits lots of nissans with the exedy hyper because the input shafts have the same pattern (though the flywheel etc is S15 specific ;)) replacement discs will probably come in between 3-400 pounds disc only but in all honesty you really wouldn't need one for a long time... I forgot to include in the ad that exedy rate this clutch to handle in excess of 400bhp too so it really should last well at anything below that :)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
I'll listen to sensible offers on this just to save it sitting around, nothing silly though bearing in mind it's condition and the fact a good uprated clutch alone is about 400 pounds :) thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
i want this!! think mine will need changing soon,but just got masde redundant think the mrs will chop me up if i start spedning my pay off on car bits:wack:
glwts and if its still here when i get my new job sorted i will be back in with an offer!

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
475 takes this clutch if anyone's interested :) I also have an s15 6 spd box, shifter, bellhousing bolts, rubber gaiters, prop front half and gearbox mount and crossmember available. Box had the usual little bit of input noise but was smooth, quiet and selecta all gears nicely. I believe it has had the circlip fix done at some point too as it has been opened up at some point...

Last edited:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Yep :) didn't want to do any damage to an expensive box and now if I break one I can get one the next day for 150.00. Just something to save me hassle and money down the line...it was always in the back of my mind and made me a bit conscious of hammering the car. now I can just give it hell and not worry :)

S

SammyJ

Hey mate

Hi there,
Would you be able to possible see what it would cost to ship the package to christchurch in New Zealand?
regards

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
I' really sorry mate but that would be an absolute nightmare for me to do and prohibitively expensive... You'd be talking a large wooden box weighing around 60kg and it would just be a lot of hassle I think..... Sorry.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Forgot to add price for the box conversion. I'll include the original dual mass flywheel which was removed in perfect order but now has a light surface rusting on the face. Flywheels need a light skim before fitting a new clutch so it shouldn't be a problem. Price for all this is 350.00 collected. If someone wants the whole lot with the exedy hyper clutch I'll take 750.00 collected, that's leas than the price of the exedy alone if you were buying new :).

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Gearbox conversion possibly sold, exedy clutch still available :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Hey dean have you still got the box etc?? What's the bite of the clutch like? Is it like a normal paddle, I've driven triple plate ones and they are horrendous!

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Sorry Sam, must have missed this. A deposit has been taken on the box conversion, the clutch is still available. It is soft on the foot, not far from standard, but as expected from a single paddle it can be snatchy pulling away until you get used to it. Once moving it's like any other clutch. :)