What's new

WTB: a special S15 ideally rb26 powered ?

S

S15GTR

hi all
im on the hunt for a nice spec s15 maybe with a rb26 lump in it ? or a really strong standard engine.

will go have a drool in the for sale section but thought id also stick the wanted ad up incase anyones putting one up for grabs.

S

S15GTR

ideally it will be for highoutput useable performance and not just a dyno pony but something that puts it down to the ground well , im a previous skyline owner (gtr's) and just think skyline performance and handling in an s15 could be alot of fun, reason i was thinking about the rb route is just cause i have alot of spares that would go onto the car if it came with that engine or that engine ends up in it.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I see where your coming from now dude,and being from a skyline you will know the ins and outs of ownership already.
There is a thread(bodyworks I think) who is doing A rb26 conversion look immense,a few people do rb25 conversions I have thought about it myself as is not that expensive to do and the box is stronger but had heard the engines aren't as reliable as the sr's

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
You seriously selling your car mate???
Can't believe you would consider selling up after all the money you have spent on it!!!
Anyone who buys it will get a lot of car for the money!

Reaction score
I am not actively looking to get rid of it - however as times change, so have my tastes. If the right person/offer came along, I know I'd be very tempted :)