What's new

FS: Benen tow hooks, Blox gear knobs and oil caps.

W

weaveworx

Guys, last lot flew out, sorry about that!! Have the following landing this week so be quick...

All itmes are universal unless stated otherwise and include postage, packaging and insurance costs.

Benen Tow hook front - Black x1 £40 posted.

Benen Tow hook rear - polished x1 £40 posted.

Blox billet oil cap - red x2 £25 each posted.

Blox billet oil cap blue x2 £25 each posted.

Several types of gear knob on the way too!

Last edited:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
What's the spacing between the top two holes on the tow eye, and do you take paypal? Cheers.

W

weaveworx

What's the spacing between the top two holes on the tow eye, and do you take paypal? Cheers.
Hi, will take a look for you. Tow hooks have pretty much sold out. Only have a ploished rear and black front left now.:)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
It's polished rear im after anyway, can I have dibs and when I get the measurement I'll check this afternoon on my car then send paypal ASAP ;) cheers.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
They are the smartest looking tow hooks I've seen and look like good quality too. Not sure it would look in place on my car though so I'll just admire them, for now!

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Only getting one because my new bumper comes down and covers the old one... If I ever break down I have no accesible tow hooks at all lol

W

weaveworx

Craig, these are great bits of kit mate, look the buzz on Hap cars
Only getting one because my new bumper comes down and covers the old one... If I ever break down I have no accesible tow hooks at all lol
Bad times, it will look cool too... Bolt spacing is 19mm.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Sorry mate I should of clarified, I need the distance between the two furthest edges of the single bolt holes to make sure it will bolt into my old eye. Cheers.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I removed the rear one when I cleaned the back end up. Shouldn't need that one though, unless I ditch it! Think the front's obscured fairly well too! Isn't it just a loop welded onto the chassis leg anyway!?

Would be handy for any future trackdays though as they like you to have a tow hook visible..

:)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Sod it I'll take the polished rear one mate, I'll make it fit if it's a little out :) pm me paypal details please.

W

weaveworx

Sorry mate I should of clarified, I need the distance between the two furthest edges of the single bolt holes to make sure it will bolt into my old eye. Cheers.
No prob mate. Outer edge to outer edge of the holes is 4.5 cm.