What's new

WTB: Wanted: Yashio UNsmoked LED tail lights

E

empty_inside

As the title says, I want to get some clear Yashio LED tail lights. They seem really hard to get hold of - none on eBay, only Nengun seem to list them, and they're eye-wateringly expensive. Anyone know of a cheaper supplier or any going 2nd hand?

I've seen the smoked ones for sale from AUS, but I really want clear.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Try zml on here, he sells sonar ones that are great quality for a fair price :)

E

empty_inside

Hmm, I swear I posted a reply days ago, guess my session timed out.

Anyway, thanks for the responses. The links posted look good and seem the same except for the black/chrome finish. Total Yashio rip-odds, but no worse for that.

Nice to hear they're good quality; I've seen some DMax ones and thought they were a bit dim and difficult to see in the daylight, hence the desire for real Yashios.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Check the late pages on my build thread mate, I have a set of unsmoked yashio style sonars from zml. They are awesome....pics are there ;)

S

S15 SILVIA

I've not seen genuine yashios, but the quality of my sonar copies are very good, not far off the quality of factory lights. I was also looking at the d-max lights, but couldn't warrant the price, and thought I'd take a gamble for the price I paid. They are excellent tho.
The lights are fractionally brighter than standard lights too, so won't cause any problems with the Feds.
Oh and they have reflectors built in like the standard lights. :)

E

empty_inside

The DMaxes are cheaper than those at the moment - £155 for the LED version.
Looking at Dean's thread they do look really nice, mine's that colour too so could be a go-er :)

Reaction score
Country
I have a set of genuine Yashio rear LEDs got them from RHDJapan, there quality. You can see some close ups in my build thread.
Bright during the day but super bright in the dark, plus they have the LED indicators.