What's new

FS: Bride seat rail, coilpacks.

Reaction score
Hi chaps, give you guys first chance on this, I have a Bride seat rail Drivers side. It was in a S13 but should fit S13/14/15 R32. could be modded very easy to fit the more popular Recaro seats. good condition slides fine.
Postage to UK mainland only not Ireland.. Had some real hassle with posting to Ireland recently and I just cant be arsed anymore.. sorry.
[/IMG]
£100 posted.
I will remove my seat and try in my s15 to make sure as soon as I can.
I can get some better pics if needed.

I have a full set of coil-packs too, perfect working order. £40 each posted. As they are £75 +vat each new think is a reasonable price. :|
[/IMG]
The coil-pack in at the top is a suspect one but proved perfect when tested. got it with some spares when I bought the car. £20 posted for that one.

Reaction score
I don't think they would fit a OEM seats, but can't see why you would need to as if you had oem seats they have rails and fit in the car..

Reaction score
Country
I don't think they would fit a OEM seats, but can't see why you would need to as if you had oem seats they have rails and fit in the car..
I was under the impression that bride rails sat lower than oem ones- perhaps i'm mistaken.

Reaction score
Well I will have to get a quote for shipping first, just I have lost out on three sales due to shipping costs to Ireland. prob going to be another £20 though if that's ok with you?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I'll might have the seat rail if it isn't sold and fits. :)