What's new

WTB: blitz nur spec 2

B9NKO

Reaction score
I might be interested mate, what sort of condition is it in? Any pictures

Reaction score
Country
i can take a few tonight mate. from what i can see it seems in good condition. ill take photos and jack the car up to photos of it underneath too haha. its still on the car at the moment. what kinda price woudl you be looking at for yours? and what condition is yours in?

B9NKO

Reaction score
Not really sure on what deal really, but the exhaust is in mint condition, no dents etc, and still has the bung, can I ask why you are wanting to change yours?

Reaction score
Country
because i want something with abit more grunt. i like a loudish idle noise, on our skyline we have a blitz nur spec 2 and the noise makes me slightly excited haha. the hks sounds nice under boost and pops alot, but just too quite haha.

B9NKO

Reaction score
Ok well If you could send me some pictures and if there is any damage let me know, might be interested in a deal If you make me an offer once I've seen it, thanks

B9NKO

Reaction score
Any pictures yet mate? I'm off to spain tomorrow for a few days so won't be able to email

Reaction score
Country
hi mate, i didnt bud. ill get some and post em up here and you can have a look when you get back. have a good holiday :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
If you manage to find a blitz id be interested in taking the hks off of your hands :)

B9NKO

Reaction score
Hi mate I am possibly interested, is it stainless steel, and what sort of deal were you thinking? Pm me with a deal if you want? How loud is it with that middle box taken out?

Reaction score
Country
Hi mate I am possibly interested, is it stainless steel, and what sort of deal were you thinking? Pm me with a deal if you want? How loud is it with that middle box taken out?

i think it is? i dont know tbh it was on the car when i got it. its not loud of idle but sounds nice on boost. ill post a video up