What's new

FS: GENUINE BBS LM's 17" with tyres, H+R 20mm Spacers

Reaction score
SOLD!!!!

Hi,
The time has come to move on my lovely LM's as I feel like change, Had them fitted to my S15 as you can see.
size:
5x114.3 and centre bore is 67mm- will fit MR2, S2000, RX7, Altezza, 200sx, Skyline etc. common Jap fitment.

17 x 8 front ET45- I ran 20mm Slip on H+R Spacers in Front (spacers can be sold with wheels if needed for extra £50)

17 x 9 Rear ET42- no spacers at rear as centres have been reversed resulting in ET28. (fitment will be shown in pictures).

The FRONTS can be reversed aswell to give -14mm offset and more dish. this would result in ET31 not a bad offset as it is. This was on the cards for me to do as I did rears but didnt get roand to the fronts.
The reversing of the face is very easy please ask if needed and can be put back to front if needed, you can see from the photos the difference of the reverse mount.

The wheels are in very good overall condition with some small rash to each rim, the worse one will be shown close up. but its hard to notice if im honest as the rash is so slight. some block and sanding will probably remove this. There is a few scrathes to the centres as to be expected but cant be seen standing a few feet away. let te phots do the talking. Im only trying to be as honest as possible.

As for tyres:
Kumho Ecsta ku31 all round- good tyre in my opinion
225 45 up front with 4-5mm tread
245 40 at back with 3-4mm tread
The tyre tread will be shown in pictures below also

Price:
Wheels + Tyres £775,
Wheels, Tyres and spacers £825,
H+R 20mm spacers on own £65 Delivered (need buyer of both items before selling spacers)
Now I know what these wheels are worth so no silly offers, but reasonalbe ones will be heard.
Picutres:
Rear Wheels:

Front Wheels:

Front Tyres

Rear Tyres

H+R Wheel Spacers 20mm

Only Picutre I had of them on Car, The car is sky high here before.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: