What's new

WTB: S15 standard wing mount intercooler

E

[EOCF] Tim

Hi, I am looking for a standard wing mount intercooler from an S15.

First post here, but am a club member of the sxoc. :)

If anyone has got one, please let me know. Thanks!

E

[EOCF] Tim

Hi mate, thanks for the offer, I'm only really interested in the WMIC and for £100 I can get a semi decent FMIC. :)

Reaction score
Country
If you can weld alloy ive got one you can have for free, it just has 1 a hole in a bottom fin that needs a touch of weld put on it, its not mint condition but will work fine once the hole has been blocked.
If you want it let me know but you will have to pay the postage to UK, which i can find out for you if you like.

Reaction score
Country
If you hang around for a few weeks til i get round to fitting my fmic you can have my wmic without piping as one pipe is cracked :)

E

[EOCF] Tim

If you can weld alloy ive got one you can have for free, it just has 1 a hole in a bottom fin that needs a touch of weld put on it, its not mint condition but will work fine once the hole has been blocked.
If you want it let me know but you will have to pay the postage to UK, which i can find out for you if you like.
Hi thanks, but unfortunately I can't weld.

If you hang around for a few weeks til i get round to fitting my fmic you can have my wmic without piping as one pipe is cracked :)
Ah thanks for that, maybe if no one else comes up with one.

Thanks for all the replies so far!

E

[EOCF] Tim

Hi buddy, thanks so much, but somebody just have me one for free! :)