What's new

FS: skyline gts-t brakes,Exedy hyper clutch/fly,HSD HR coilovers,Full driftworks arms...

S

s15owner

My S15 is now sold, including the rear spats, skirts and spoiler...

These are all the parts I was planning to put on the car... now up for sale

1) DRIFTWORKS ADJUSTABLE ARMS PACKAGE, INCLUDING SOLID SUBFRAME BUSHES. £870. rrp £980 (Provisionally sold)
Driftworks adjustable TOE arms, NEW IN THE BOX.
Driftworks adjustable TRACTION arms, NEW IN THE BOX.
Driftworks adjustable CAMBER arms, NEW IN THE BOX.
Driftworks adjustable TENSION rods, NEW IN THE BOX.
Driftworks adjustable front and rear LOWER ARMS, NEW IN THE BOX.
Driftworks SOLID SUBFRAME bushes, NEW IN THE BOX.

2) HSD HR ZINC Plated Coilovers, NEW IN THE BOX with set-up manual & spray oil (All four are included). SOLD.

3) Exedy Hyper single plate clutch and aluminium flywheel kit (S15 spec-R), the clutch disc still has a decent amount of life left on it. £550

4) S15 rear Lexus style lights. £110

5) S15 stock front bumper with fogs. £150 (needs a respray)

6) S15 stock rear bumper. £80 (needs a respray)

7) Full skyline GTS-T aluminium disc brake set (Front & Rear) including calipers, discs, pads, plus also the complete handbrake setup including backing plates, mechanism, shoe pads and handbrake cables with brackets, already assembled to save time and effort. and also included is the matching brake master cylinder, for the correct brake bias. SOLD.

8) S15 spec-R 6-speed gearbox. £470 (roughly 60000 miles on a stock car) had no problems.... was removed due to an upgraded clutch and gearbox (dogbox), ready for track racing/drifting...etc

9) S15 HEL braided brake hoses, just as pictured... no washers..etc included (braided colour looks a bit like carbon). £50

10) Nissan 350z GT (RAY'S engineering) forged wheels, complete with centre caps and good name tyres, that have lots of tread remaining.... the two front rims have been resprayed in a slightly different shade of silver... each rim outer lip has kerb damage, but nothing major.... look awesome on an S15 and being forged means they are light and strong!! £490.

I'm based in London SE7... cash on collection only, or bank transfer if the item needs to be posted (not numbers 5,6,8,10)

Cheers.

Regards, Alex.

Last edited:
J

joeys15

wel lad how much just the
Driftworks adjustable TOE arms,
Driftworks adjustable TRACTION arms,
Driftworks adjustable CAMBER arms,
Driftworks adjustable TENSION rods,
Driftworks adjustable front and rear LOWER ARMS,
Driftworks SOLID SUBFRAME bushes,

S

s15owner

wel lad how much just the
Driftworks adjustable TOE arms,
Driftworks adjustable TRACTION arms,
Driftworks adjustable CAMBER arms,
Driftworks adjustable TENSION rods,
Driftworks adjustable front and rear LOWER ARMS,
Driftworks SOLID SUBFRAME bushes,
Hi there,

I've now edited the thread with different prices!!

Cheers.

S

s15owner

Skyline GTS brakes provisionally sold.

I'm away from now until late Wednesday, so any questions will be answered when I'm back.