What's new

FS: WORK Xsa Alloys

S

S15 SILVIA

Hi all.

Ive finally got round to pulling my old wheels out the garage to put up for sale.
They are staggered fitment, Work Xsa, in excellent condition.
Only selling, as I fitted some GTR wheels a couple of months back.

These are genuine Work wheels, and are excellent quality.
They are classed as a 2 piece rim, As the rim is stainless steel, and centres are alloy.
The paintwork is spotless, as are the stainless rims and lips. there is 1 very minor kirb mark on the back rim, but is hardly noticeable. (pic included)
There are 4 spiggot rings, and 3 centre caps (some sad twat robbed 1 of the centres) But in all honesty, I preffered the look without the centres.

Fitted with Bridgestone tyres front and rear with approx 6mm tread front, and 4-5mm rear

They will fit with no arch modifications needed.

£600 collected,

Can arrange courier at extra cost.
PM me if you need anymore details.

Thanks Mike

sands

Reaction score
Bit cheap i think had set on my S15 bigger an more dish 17x9j an 18x10j mad money to buy new.

Vary good wheel vary strong 3 years of irish roads not one problem good luck whit sale

S

S15 SILVIA

Cheers mate. Yeh they are excellent quality wheels.
Know they are probably worth a bit more considering their condition, and good tyres, just want to cover the price I paid for the GTR rims.

Reaction score
Country
Considering sizes and offset I think they'll sell in a flash if you put them up for sale on some s2k owners forum.
GLWS :thumbs:

S

S15 SILVIA

Just noticed that the stamp showing the offset of the front wheels has rubbed off. It is +34 front, +45 rear.
Also here's a couple of pics of the wheels fitted, showing their fitment
Thanks Mike