What's new

FS: wheels and spacers

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Wheels are replicas of the works vs, they are 18" 8 front et35 ,9 rear et38
The chrome finish is peeling off sso the wheels could do with a refurb,the rear tyres are virtually new(bout 500 miles old)falken 452 cost me over 200 not that long ago 235 40 18 and the front still have some tread 225 40 18 michelin pilots.
All wheels are straight mainly cosmetic not really much kerbing either looking for £330 delivered to mainland uk with the tyres or £200 with out.
£300 collected
Open to offers as I really don't know what they are worth

Also have some standard s13 seats in pretty good condition free to anyone who wants to pick them up otherwise they will be going to the scrappy
Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

FRONT TYRES

LITTLE CURBING ON A FRONT WHEEL

RER WHEELS ,TYRES

FINISH ISNT TOO BAD ON THIS WHEEL

LITTLE BIT OF CURBING

PIC ON MY CAR

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have 15mm hubcentric bolt on spacers like new literally a couple of months old,will be puttin them back up for sale mid next week as have had to put them back on the car so I can drive it to where I am getting the allignment done and clearance issues sorted

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Not the nicest wheels are they!:) sorry! But they would be good drift spares for somebody looking pimpy! Nice dish, u tried driftworks?? Off topic were you fitting that rear boot or taking it off? (hoping fitting) lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
No they really aren't very nice,they came on my car when I bought it,thought someone would take em though,specially with new tyres on.
Maybe I am still asking too much might have to whack em on ebay and see what happens.
Was taking the spoiler off,got bored of it.....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hello mate,yes I still have the spacers,they are on the car atm but will be hoping to take them off over the weekend.