What's new

WTB: Tomei pon cams 256 or 260

Reaction score
As per title in good condition. Either 256 on there own or 260 with the required uprated valve springs.

Cheers Alan:thumbs:

Reaction score
Have you not tried buying them new? I just bought 256's for £355 delivered from the states and paid £55 in duty, that's a huge saving compared to any companies in the U.K. try FR Sport.com they're one of the best places to buy parts.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
the only real other option is crower cams and springs/retainers, but i have heard various reports on quality.......

Reaction score
They were about £100 cheaper than the Tomei ones but haven't heard much about them.

Reaction score
was looking to purchase some from rhdjapan, listed as £275 on there website which i think is better than frsport. Postage with that isnt an issue because i would be purchasing a whole host of other stuff so won't put it up that much. Just import tax which i don't know how it differs to the u.s

Reaction score
Country
I've had parts from both FRSport and RHD Japan and both are subject to UK import duty which is 10% of the commercial invoice value that will come with the shipment. Not a lot in it between the two to be honest. For the real JDM stuff RHD is the way to go (I bought Yashio lights and Craft Square mirrors from RHD), buy used FR for my engine parts.

K

Kenjifujima

Just import tax which i don't know how it differs to the u.s