What's new

WTB: WANTED: Various Standard / Aftermarket S15 Parts!

S

S13Louis

Need the following parts please, must be MINT.

Must be local to KENT - UK, or willing to post.

Thanks!

Front Bumper Bar
Carbon / FRP Bonnet (preferably new)
Bonnet Hinges
Headlights
Headlight Loom
Dash (complete with vents / g-box / gauges etc)
Centre Console / Arm Rest etc
Clocks (Manual)
Door Cards
Will update list as and when :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
i dont think you will get any one of those for under £100 tbh.

dashes go for big money as they are rare and people do the converion in s13-s14.

good luck though dude :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
bumpers alone are about £100 depending on condition dude, you might get the centre from a few s15's being broke though but they will probs want top dollar ;)

S

S13Louis

lol I have a habbit of getting bargains, like my S15 Uras front bumper brand new for £150 :p

As I said I'm in no rush, and its parts I want not need so not paying silly money.

Worst case ill buy a wrecked S15 and brake it I guess (That's how I got my RB Engine and box!)

Thanks for your input tho guys! :)

S

S13Louis

^^^ Just watch me! Everone sells things for stupid money online, then every now and again something comes up for sensible money and I grab it!

Your dealing with some1 thats bought 2 mint S13s under £500, and an R33 GTS-T for £100 (Turbo Manual)

Its all about supply and demand, something is only worth what another person will pay for it.

Now do me a favour guys and stop posting unhelpful comments on this thread please! (unless you have something I need ;) ) lols

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
no such thing as a mint s15 dash - they are coated in recycled cheesestrings mixed with clingfilm and grey paint.....