What's new

FS: few parts - aerocatches, gearknob, boost gauge, lower tie bar

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
as title i have a few parts for sale as i'm having a clearout :)

brand new set of (genuine) aerocatches, plus flush model 120-2000
SOLD

as new in the box satin titanium richbrook six speed gear knob with 6 speed pattern and sleeve extension
20-00 delivered

brand new rear lower tie bar brace - this braces between the two inner toe arm mounting points at the rear subframe
20-00 delivered

new set of generic stainless lockable bonnet pins with fitting kit and keys
10-00 delivered

perfect condition standard boost gauge and solenoid removed from spec r in perfect working order
25-00 delivered

very good set of braided front brake lines that should fit s14/s14a/s15. m10 banjo at one end, m10 male fitting at the other. these came with my k-sports but i already had new lines. they have new copper washers with them.
SOLD

i will add pics later for anyone interested, my cameras on the blink

:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showing interst in the lower brace- have you any pictures of it or similar? does it make much improvement?

Cheers

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
i'm not sure on the improvement....it fits the subframe perfectly but where my hks exhaust is pulled forward on the mounts due to having a custom downpipe they touch. on any other s14 or 15 this wont be a problem :) first refusal has already been given though mate ;)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
my apologies for not yet putting up any pics, i'm going to sort out a camera and add them soon.

i also have a de-spoilered pewter silver bootlid for sale - the external finish and paint is in fairly good condition but it isn't perfect, there are a few imperfections in the paint when you get up close but on the car it doesn't take anything away and they aren't that noticeable unless you start looking closely - there are no scratches. the underside is painted in a rough silver stonechip type paint that doesn't look great, but this would be perfect as a spare, if you fancy changing the look cheaply or on a drift car - i'm very picky so some people may think it's fine, but as picky as i am i still ran this bootlid for a year and it never bothered me or got picked out :)

60-00 collected.

here are some pics i have of this

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
pics - again sorry for the delays :(

aerocatches

lower brace (not marks or scratches, just smudged at the moment from handprints :)

gearknob

boost gauge

generic bonnet catches

bootlid inside and out

:D

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Have you still got the lower brace then? Which points does it attach between? :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I will take the boot lid £60 is a steal!can collect it whenever,fancied going spoilerless for a while now....

Last edited:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Craig, it fits between the inner toe arm bolts but where my exhaust has been pulled forward the hanger was going to foul it. . . Won't be a problem on other cars and if it is i'll give your money back :) chris, just waiting on a shout back from sx-si about the lid if not its yours :) double helix cheers mate :)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
I'll pm him tomorrow and let you know mate

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Craig, it fits between the inner toe arm bolts but where my exhaust has been pulled forward the hanger was going to foul it. . . Won't be a problem on other cars and if it is i'll give your money back :)
I've just had a look at mine too and I think it would hit the exhaust also as I've had the system altered. :(