What's new

FS: White Nismo R-Tune Spoiler

Reaction score
Country
Selling this spoiler as no longer needed (gone bare back :))

Rare spoiler and nice change from the usual Aero design. In good condition with just a couple of small chips as seen in pics...

£100 pick-up from Chelmsford, Essex only due to difficulty to post without getting damage.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah it's the same, I've seen it called both so not sure which is the proper name for it.

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
i'll take it, I'll have to respray it but the body-shop can do that when they fit it along with fixing those marks you've shown.

you about tomorrow afternoon?

did you upgrade the springs on your boot for it to open with the spoiler attached?

D

Double Helix

I'll take it if he doesn't :) That'll really suit mine I think.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
£100 is super cheap :) I think it looked good on your car Jez. Are you sporting the spoilerless look now then?

Reaction score
Country
Hi, sorry haven't been able to get on due to power cut for most of day and iphone battery dead..typical!

Yeah I've gone spoiler less, been so for a while, just need to get the holes filled and sprayed.

Nickichi - Guessing this is a bit late but yeah i'm at home today, been outside doing work considering I was without power so not much else to do. Are you in Southampton then ?? I'm at home all week from about 5pm onwards. Didn't need to upgrade the springs as my boot lid already had the Nismo ducktail spoiler from standard so was already similarly weighted. Probably best to PM me as then I can check my emails easier and get notified.

Double Helix - Its yours if Nickichi doesnt want it :)

D

Double Helix

That's cool man. You're a much better contributor here anyway, deserve it more :p It was just worth a punt.