What's new

FS: Nismo super coppermix clutch (6speed) & Spec R gearbox (low milage) (6speed)

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
For sale-

S15 spec R 6Speed gearbox

50,000 miles on car, but the box looks re-built, possible Hpi / Nismo internals? Cannot confirm, but high grade Oil came out perfect, as in, not even used and still clear in colour, no spaff on magnet. surface gack on box from being sat doing nothing. Definate recent re-build.

Comes with selector, fork, prop, gearbox bolts and spacer plate. Ideal for converions from auto to manual or 5 to 6 speed.

£700 ono

Nismo super coppermix clutch

looks like it's been run once, absolutely immaculate condition.

Flywheel, clutch, cover, flywheel bolts and bearing set -

the best sr clutch money can buy bar none! Comes with a full set of nismo high tensile bolts for the flywheel. eliminates the dual mass flywheel. good for roughly 450bhp and VERY gentle to gearboxes, infact, it WILL save your gearbox... I'm tempted to run 6speed just for this clutch!!!

£750 ono

will swap / part ex for TD06-20g turbo kit (SR20DET), Z32 MAF, S15 headlights.

I have a few other bits for sale here - http://www.driftworks.com/forum/par...-dmax-sbody-25mm-f-l-arms-pictures-added.html

including bride seat, koyo rad, d-max tail lights and custom front lower arms for massive lock! :D

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Interested in the clutch if the price comes down a bit..

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
price for the gearbox dude is waaaaay off! aswell when you dont know for sure what its been rebuilt using :wack:
6-speed boxes go for around £400-£500

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
really? man im out of touch haha. I priced it high as i know it's a good clean box, everything is fresh inside.

balls to it, for that money, im just going to run it. if she blows, she goes! Having the nismo clutch is the winning factor.

so

removed from sale lol.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
You wont be able to run 450bhp on a 6-speed box either you will blow it time and time again dude if that is your power goal to get the car up to,
I sold Craig my 6-speed box with 70ish K for £400+ delivery though mine wasnt rebuilt but my car was 2 owners new from japan and a full serv history.

Depending on the power you want RB25DET or Z32 conversion is the way to go :)

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
^^^ i don't agree with that at all. The SR 5 speed box is fine if you set it up right. I've run one in my 14 the whole year @ 405bhp, HAMMERING it, without issues. when it finally let go, it's only a bent selector on 4th/Reeverse thats gone, rather than a mullered gear or syncro.

I run the whole driveline solid, proper backlash, fresh CV's, redline shockproof and... nismo super coppermix clutch! I'd say im dropping power to around 350-380bhp this year for the 15. I don't feel i need any more.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
6 Speed boxes are alot weeker than the 5's trust me on that one. Depending on driving style and your torque figure I wouldnt suspect you would blow a 6-speed at 380bhp, but in my case with going for 450+ at the wheels it wouldnt stand a chance! hence why I am going down the RB road :)