What's new

FS: A few bits for you folk.. Tein Super streets, coilpacks....++

Reaction score
Full set of coilpacks + one spare. the spare one was a suspect duffer it turned out to be the plug connection. I fitted this one back on after buying a new one and had no problems for 2 weeks of nearly daily driving. Only removed as I got Splitfires. £170 posted in UK only.

Standard steering wheel a few marks but generally in good shape. £75 posted in UK only.

Autobahn88 ARC style airbox with KnN panel filter. brand new never fitted. £160 posted in UK only..Filter cost me £55 alone..

Standard boost gauge with plug cut off but easy to solder one on plenty of wire still there. worked perfect I used plug to fit my Depo gauge. £10 posted UK only.

Standard boost selonoid. worked spot on before removal. £10 posted UK only.
Standard Recirc valve. £25 posted UK only.
standard gear knob poor cond really. but ideal if getting interior re covered get this done to match! £10 posted.Uk only SOLD

Full set Tein Super Street Coilovers with optional extra pillow ball top mounts. perfect working order I removed them last night so will get a photo once I have cleaned them up. Good condition. £550 + postage UK only or buyer collect.
I will accept Paypal if sent a gift so avoid stupid charges. bank transfer. cheque in the post.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Reaction score
hi mate are you willing to sell one of the coilpacks? as i need to see if one of mine is faulty!!!
thanks

Reaction score
£500 + postage for the Tein's, as some paint came off when cleaning them. but still in very good condition compared to some sets iv'e seen for similar money. and no import tax. they can be took to Japfest too if this helps. as with other parts.