What's new

WTB: Nismo GT Pro 2-way LSD Wanted

Reaction score
As per title in full working condition to fit s15(obviously but ya never know!) even better if its in a diff casing.

cheers Alan

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
best buy new as you get the correct halfshafts with the diff dude and you will know there is nothing wrong with it

Reaction score
Yer SRB power quoted me £1250 new. Not bad as if you buy one from a japanese parts distributer paying delivery + import duty + tax it works out a lot more. Some ones selling a none pro model (Non adjustable initial torque) from a ps13 and says that it will fit. but as pointed out i am dubious as whether it will be a direct fit and how much wear it has. But could be a saving as it is only £350 and the adjustment of the pro model isn't completely necessary. Sill in to minds!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I'll be looking to buy one for my next track project :)

I've been told it's maybe better to get a used item because you don't have to worry about 'breaking in' the diff cos apparently if this is not done properly you could damage a new one! :wack:

But yeah been told GT Pro is the way forward!! :thumbs:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Whats to say the last person bedded it in properly?! I would trust myself more than someone on DW ;)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol there is that but nothing's guaranteed when you buy used... personally I wouldn't buy a diff unless it's come from a car that has genuine build thread so I know when it was fitted and whether the diff was used and in working order until it was removed (again you can't guarantee that but you can try to mitigate the risk by doing some research!) :p

Reaction score
we'll i think i'll be ordering a new one tommorrow if no one comes up with one by then. That way i will know its a goodun.

Off topic lupix what any idea's on what ur next track project will be?

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
£1250 new for one! glad know to how much mine was then. At first I was looking at swapping it out for a std specR diff, glad I kept it now and just got use to it :)