What's new

FS: Willwood 4pot 320mm rear brake kit.

Reaction score
Hi folk's I will soon have available the Willwood 4 pot 300mm rear brake kit from my S15. I have managed to get a whole R33 rear hub,hanger,bla bla for my car and am going to fit K-sport kit to the rear so it matches my fronts. the kit has only been on two months ish and covered about 2k miles. So top condition really.

It was £662 as its the grooved disc kit, it comes with braided hoses cables etc.

http://www.db-power.co.uk/product_i...d=770&osCsid=e040255efcf95a9ccd0cc9736378e891

I am asking £450 for the kit, or parts and cash parts only why?

The kit is still on my car as i am waiting for the k-sport kit to turn up and to clean up the R33 parts before fitting. I am hoping to fit the R33 set up in the next two to three weeks. So bear this in mind if you are interested.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Out of interest, do you just have to change the handbrake cables for this kit? Is there a lever that acts on one of the pads for the handbrake?

:)

Reaction score
Yea the cables come with the kit, they use R33 GTST cables, there is a lever behind each pad and the cable pulls them together and applies the pads to the disc.

Reaction score
Country
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... I really wanted to have it and that was a good price mate...At least you gave good stuff to a friend which is good too :thumbs: