What's new

WTB: greddy intake plenum Tomei throttle body 70mm

Reaction score
Does anyone have these parts for sale or know where I can get them? Apex are nothing short of useless, as they list it on their site but have nothing in stock or can't get it for ages.. Christ it's so annoying when company's do this.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Have you won the lottery or something!? Your cars having some serious money spent on it! I've been looking for one for a while too. They don't come up for sale too often, especially the V2's.

Reaction score
I have had a compensation payout after having my legs crushed by a run away 1968 Ford mustang in 2007 while working at Enginetuner.co.uk. So got a few quid to spend on the beast. I have got it sorted from RHDJapan. I got the, Naprec 80mm Throttle Body to go with it. I want to get it done in one hit while I have the chance..

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Lottery would have been better!

Reaction score
Yea it has messed me up somewhat but still alive and able to enjoy the Jap car scene, as you can see. Over a thousand breaks in both my femur's. basically powderised them.. got more tasty metals in my legs than in my car. lol.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
K'inell! I imagine your seriously lucky to still have your legs..

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Unlucky dude I just snapped up a Greddy V2 Intake Mani, Top Feed and the 70mm Plates last week on sxoc :wack: lol

About the car running over your legs.....OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! :| aslong as your still able to get about dude thats the main thing no matter how much you got!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yea I was lucky to keep my left leg but managed it, Had to learn to walk all over again though. That is the strangest experience I have ever had. never forgot how to drive though.. lol.
I am hoping to get a part time position back at Enginetuner soon. back in the saddle spanners in hand once again. fingers crossed.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
All the best to you mate I wouldnt like to have went through what you have done, they will respect you for wanting to go back to them though :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
All the best to you mate I wouldnt like to have went through what you have done, they will respect you for wanting to go back to them though :)
Unless your compensation claim bankrupted them! I guess it would have gone through insurance though. Will you be coming to any of the shows this year? Would be nice to meet you and see your car.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
yea well a dont think they would be taking him back in that case :wack: considering the parts youv been buying for the car over the last few weeks :p

Reaction score
I will miss Japfest as I get back from holiday the day after. I will attend as many shows as possible.
I am still on very good terms with the boss at Enginetuner as he was driving the Mustang when it crushed me! His employer liability insurance covered my payout, his premium did go up a few quid mind.
I could arrange a rolling road day if folk are willing to travel down. I can have a word on good rates. or even a Nissan meet at the enginetuner premises. Alan is always willing to help organize such things, maybe Total Nissan Mag could do a page or two on it. I will have a look into it. He is seriously considering doing more Nissan tuning and promoting the Vi-pec ECU's. A good show from us lot would go well to getting a GOOD tuner to look into Nissans instead of the usual Subaru's and Evo's. In all our interests really. as two of his full time employees are Nissan owners, one has two R32 GTR's one of which is around 650bhp + and a R34 non turbo. and the other has a S13 with a RB25 fitted. I will have a chat with Alan next week.

Reaction score
sorry to get off topic dude but,, is the r34 non turbo white with carbon canards on the gtr style front bumper?