What's new

FS: Nissan S15 Genuine OEM Spec R Aero Bumper

Reaction score
Country
Have the above for sale. the bumper has some minor damage. The three of the clips have broken off the back which attach to the sump cover. However i do have them and they can be fitted back on. The bumper has just been repainted so it looks the tits! I am after £500 for the bumper as these are very rare and they cost £750 + the VAT. Plus you have to paint it £150-£200. Wont include the fog lights as i need them. These can be picked up on ebay for fairly cheap. Any questions please ask :)

WILL NOT POST ANYWHERE OUTSIDE THE UK!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Christ you have got me drooling now! how much to post to Plymouth, Devon. cash waiting..07935597638 cheers Mark.

Reaction score
Country
what about your advans, are they for sale too? if so, I'd just snap them off your hands :D

Reaction score
Country
Oh man, it costs so much money. I have to sell my whole C West bodykit to get that...
It's such a nice bumper tho.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
If u can't afford the real plastic aero bumper check out vis racing they do an exact replica in frp the whole kit is like 480 dollars..........
Nice bumper glwts!

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
VIS Racing are actually really good I had a Mugen Carbon Splitter from them (Face Lift RARE) fitment was spot on and quality was ace :) though genuine stuff is always nicer ;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Plus genuine is plastic so will be stronger . I am looking to get a kit from vis myself,maybe if anyone is interested might be able to save on shipping if we have a few kits delivered together........

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Well yeah plastic is better. Still tho I've just checked the site it the front bumper does look good. I want that bumper 100%.

Reaction score
Country
i've been after an aero one since i smashed mine last year!!!!!! have cash waiting if nutsandbolts doesnt follow through!!!!
i've got a non aero in good condition, and a smashed/bent aero one in pewter if you want to part exchange haha

pm me :D

Reaction score
I know there nice but sod paying that, get a whole kit for that.. If you wanna sell your wind deflectors though let me know...

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
They transform the look of the car though and IMO are nicer than any kit on the market (kits just personally aren't my thing). Well worth it IMO :)

Reaction score
Agreed, I wanted this bumper but it was prov sold when I pm'd the fella. It's the only exterior cosmetic change i'd make to my car.