LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
** PRICED TO SELL £600 **

Hi,

For sale is a full set of R34 GTR alloy wheels which is coming off my Stagea as I've puchased a new set of 18" rims to replace them with. They are bronze in colour - all include centre caps.

Since I'm swapping the tyres over this sale is WHEELS ONLY :)

These GTR wheels are forged from factory ensuring quality and all are in excellent condition. Only some minor scuffs on the edges which are hardly noticeable. Specs are:

18x9 ET30 5x114.3

Pricing wise I've done a bit of research and it seems to vary from £900 to £1100+. I've also consulted Skyline owners/experts. Check these links from other previous sellers:

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=255769
http://www.teamloose.com/index.php?showtopic=2084
http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t468983.html

Here's some pics of them on my Stagea (won't be able to get wheel only pics until next week when wheels have been swapped over):

I'm looking for quick sale no messing about therefore: £600 (collection from West Mids)

Cheers,

James

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I know Mr TiniGT has done this upgrade and IMO looks sweet on an S15. Here's a pic of another 15 with these rims on...

I know those who have dealt with these rims know that £600 is way too cheap and a total steal... I want these gone so grab yourself a bargain!!! :thumbs:

James

S

S15 SILVIA

Many thanks James.
Top Man!!!

Will post some pics up once I sort out some tyres.

S

S15 SILVIA

Here's a few pics of the wheels trial fitted earlier today. Got about 10-15mm clearance on the shock body and wheel.
Only thing I'm wondering about is whether the tyre will miss the spring platform?
Quite sure some arch rolling will be needed, especially the rear.
Also used one of the online fitment calculator, to see roughly how the new wheel specs would look in comparison to what's fitted at the moment. Quite helpful.
Looking at the fitment, I've ordered my tyres, and will be getting em fitted Wednesday. Getting yoko advan sport. 225/40 and 235/40

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Looks awesome Mike!! :D

Glad you don't need spacers as IMO it will look really neat and tidy with standard arches etc :thumbs:

Can't wait to see the pics once the tyres are on all the rims!!!

S

S15 SILVIA

Right, here's the pics with the bad boys fitted!
Well chuffed with the look! :D

Bare in mind this is completely standard bar the Nismo s-tune coils and shocks. Have some upper braces front and rear, and I think Nismo anti roll bars, but otherwise the control arms etc are standard.

Took it for a drive over a variety of bumps, tight-ish turns. Hard braking, and hard acceleration, and it doesn't catch at all!
Very supprised to be honest, as the rear arch lips look so close to the tyres. Dont think you would be able to carry people in the back and get away with it mind, but will definetly get arch enemy on the case. Front looks ok for clearance, no catching on full lock, or anything. Maybe do a slight roll to be safe, and prepare it for coilovers!

Let me know what you guys think.

P.s Anyone want to buy some nice work xsa's :)

Oh and I've seen james's new rims and they look :thumbs:
Won't tell you what they are, as I don't want to spoil james's surprise, but they Definetly suit his bus. Lol

Reaction score
Country
Looks ace :)

If you want to see if it will catch the easy way, just lift the back end up so the wheel is in the air, then disconnect the lower mount of the damper, and use a small jack under the lower arm to move the wheel through its arc of travel.

Remember the wheel tuck in under compression (you'll see this when you move the wheel up and down), so that's probably why it looks so close at normal height but doesn't rub.

S

S15 SILVIA

Ha Ha.
Not quite the same as yours Craig. That would be wrong.
In all honesty i got the plate about 6 months before i got the car, and id even seen yours.

p.s mines better than yours.:rotfl: