What's new

FS: energy suspension bushes - front lower arms and diff

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i have for sale :)

one set of energy front lower arm inner poly bushes, new in the box with instructions and lube. colour is red.
30-00 delivered.

one kit of front and rear diff mounts (does the whole diff basically) with box, instructions and lube. the rear bushes have been test fitted, but are clean and havent been damaged. colour is red.
40-00 delivered.

one set of thermoplastic rear droplinks with red bushes as new, i had the links zinc plated when i had a load of bolts done so they look better than new - these fit with standard or godspeed arb's.
20-00 delivered.

80 quid delivered for the lot.
you obviously don't have to wait or pay customs charges with these, i think they are cheaper than any bushes you can get in the uk. :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
it sounds stupid mate - all my other bushes are orange lol, thats all. theres nothing wrong with any of them - the rear diff bushes were lubed up to pop them in but i've cleaned that off. if you want them let me know asap and they're yours as i have a guy on sxoc just interested in the diff and arm bushes :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers mAte I just need the diff and droplinks really ,but I will take the lot if I don't use the fronts can always sell em..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
If these havent gone soon Dean pm me as ill have the diff bushes off you as ill be ordering them from the US anyway if yours sell :)

What diff bushes you going for now then?

D

Double Helix

Are these the same as the S14 bushes, do you know? I might be interested if so...