What's new

FS: S15 Carbon Exhaust Manifold / ABS Unit Heat Shields - BIG REDUCTION - £57.50 inc del

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Sorry pal I feel bad now, I've had to fork out a lot recently so money is tight, but I will get one off you soon I promise..

J

jlorger

Any photos of what these will look like as i might be interested.

Thanks

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Sorry for the slow reply here.

Dan- I'm still waiting for yours to be made in black as the last lot were all CF (I did ask for a black one though)

Jlorger - I will have pics at the weekend as I'm still waiting on the mounting brackets to be made.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I will get some photos up on Friday. I still haven't got the brackets back yet but am picking them up this week. Then they will be ready to send and get photos! Sorry for the delay.

Reaction score
Country
Craig i'm interested! and i'l pay you in june when i'm back from the obvious (are you still going with the carbon front slam panels too? or have you terminated production on those?) cheers

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, still have both 'in stock' mate! Need to order some more boxes for the cooling panels though so there may be a slight delay on them if ordered now.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
No, not yet Dan, sorry. It was supposed to come in the first batch but they forgot to make it so it'll come in the second which I'll try to collect next week :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Sorry, not yet. I've got photos of the heat shields but none fitted yet. Haven't even seen my car in 3 weeks!

Reaction score
Country
Yeah, still have both 'in stock' mate! Need to order some more boxes for the cooling panels though so there may be a slight delay on them if ordered now.
ok sound, i can collect from you at one of the upcoming events/meets if its easier. and gives me something to do during that day and feel satisfied about :D
cheers mate

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, that's cool mate if I'm there! Not sure how long I'll ave the car for though :( Some of the cooling panels need 'tweeking' to get them sitting perfectly so I can help with this too.

I'm just in the process of writing the fitting instructions for the heat shields. I'll upload the photos too later.

:)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ok, here goes..

Fitment is going to be different for everyones differing needs so I will supply 3x strips of aluminium which you will need to attachand form to suit your needs. I am supplying instructions and a guide for this to make it as easy as possible :)

TopStage heat shield vs S15OC heat shield
Quality of S15OC heat shield is far superior

S15OC Heat Shield
Comes with plastic protective layer over the aluminium to prevent scratches which needs to be removed before use

Fitted

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
The cheapest method to is £80. This is still Airmail though, I can't get quotes for ground shipping.

If you know of other people who would be interested in NZ, I can send them together and the shipping cost will remain the same..

:)