What's new

FS: super rare blue suede s15 seats

Reaction score
what i have for sell is my uber rare / jdm tyte or what every you want to call them, you dont see these every day. the picure ive put up is of a other guys seat who had a pair in the USA as i have'nt taken any pics of mine yet:no:

i had no idea what these seat were worth until i done a little research on them.

so if you want a ultra rare factory pair of blue suede seats then heres your chance to stand out from the croud.

open to offers around £1000 collected from bristol

thanks for looking guys:wave:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
hate to say it mate, but as rare as they are, can't see them fetching anywhere near that...a set of s15 leathers went a while back for a few hundred quid, and they are rocking horse poo. good luck with the sale though ;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
As above mate, you can get your seats retrimmed in blue alcantara (suade) with the emblem stiched for about 3-500,so I doubt you will get anywhere near that for them either,but saying that you never know!
Glwts

Reaction score
thanks for the feed back guys, tbh i would be open to offers on them. i never even thought about selling them until a dude from driftworks asked about my seats, so then i did abit of hunting for some like it, the only ones i found were in USA and they were sold for $800 plus paypal fee plus postage. im not expecting to get £1000 for them im open to offers as they're only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for them :nod:

again though, thanks for your feed back, its nice to be on such a friendly and helpfull forum:notworthy:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Its hard to know what things are worth for this car anyways mate as bits are so rare,better to go high on the price and let people knock you down rather than selling yourself short,put them up in a few places ie driftworks,sxoc will give you a better chance to flog em.if you haven't already.
800 dollars,whats that bout £500,still a bloody good price,get some nice recliners/buckets then!
Good luck I am sure someone will take them off your hands mate