What's new

FS: S15 Front Bumper

Reaction score
thank you S15 SILVIA

Sideways Simon, i would sell the fog on there own but i would prefer to sell it as a whole really, plus i have no idea what the fogs are worth tbh.

S

S15 SILVIA

Tried sxoc? This is real cheap.
Be silly to let it go for much less.
Lights on their own would be worth a few quid.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
is sx-si still looking for one? it's in the right colour too......try him :)

very cheap that ;)

Reaction score
Country
might need it since mine seems quite not repairable, bit worried about shipping cost to Italy tho. I'll speak to the guys fixing my silvia and I'll let you know :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reaction score
lol. ok mate my bad for using the "bumping" word. i do need this gone so it wasnt a pointless bump more of a update to the sale thread, infraction taken on board though :)

Reaction score
Tried sxoc? This is real cheap.
Be silly to let it go for much less.
Lights on their own would be worth a few quid.
im not on the sxoc, ive had a mouch on there and tbh they seem abit arsey (not trying to tar everyone with the same brush) and i dont fancy paying for "whitty" comments on there when theres a great bunch of helpfull guys on here (and sometimes DW lol).:thumbs:

Reaction score
hey dude, tbh i really havent got time to sort out shipping to the usa, plus i woldnt know were to start lol. if you want to sort out your own shipping i will be more then happy to pack it up for you. just give me a pm if you need anymore info dude:thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
i have interest in the front bumper, but shipping seems to be a killer as i'll needed shipped to USA, can you find out how much will be shipped to me with parcel2go or something similar?