What's new

WTB: S15 Passengerside Headlight

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
As the above. Non-HID and the original black housing.

The housing on mine has gone crack and now its a waterfall inside of the headlight, looks crap and police no likey here.

Helpz

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Just to give this a new go, im after a set of headlights! Both have cracked rear housings and glass on 1 side has a crack to. Damn those incapable drivers!!

I have HID wiring and the switch inside, but i think some point in time the original HID's got destroyed and replaced with fubar non-hid's. But im after NON hids,
cause it will cost me a small fortune to get HID ones.

Anyways, any tips or hits someone? Cookies will be giving out to the helper :D

Reaction score
Country
You can get a brand new set from garage-d for around £600. However if you want a second hand set you can pick them up for around £300 however they are as rare a rocking horse s**t! Try getting in touch with jap performance they also may have some.

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Ill do that! It seems im sooner going to win a lotery, then finding a cheap deal on a HID set of headlights :D Ill contact them, thanks!

Reaction score
Country
There are loads of sets on the yahoo auction site. Problem is you can't really tell weather they will ship to the UK. And unless you can speak japenese you cannot contact them either.

J

JapanS15

If you find a set on yahoo auction japan, let me know and I can purchase and ship them...all at your expense of course. It will probably be pretty expensive though for shipping from Japan!! I'll be back home in Japan on Monday morning as I'm away right now for work. You can also check UpGarage too.