What's new

FS: S15 Headlights!

D

Double Helix

Hey, I have various sets that I toyed with before gettign a brand new set, and paying all that money :O Just looking to get back as much as I can for them :)

First up is a genuine light, in used condition. Driver's side only (O/s) £140

Next I have a BRAND NEW set of the black style ones. I moved to genuine as I was unhappy with how these looked. These cost over £150 on ebay, mine are £110 a set :)

Lastly, I have a USED set of the same lights, still in great nick, with some home made brackets if needed to get them to fit. £85

Offers considered, P&P is extra. Collection is preferred :)

D

Double Helix

The black style ones you mean? They don't offer great fit. I don't know what they're like in an S15 body, mine's a 14.5, they might be better on the 15.

They're certainly cheaper than the OEM ones though. perfect for drift cars, or cheaper conversions. Just being an honest as possible, I'll post some pics later if I can :)

D

Double Helix

This is the best I can do for pics, I didn't take many when they were in :p

Reaction score
Country
Hi, is there some crack in stock one? Do you have better pics from it? Can you ship to Finland?

D

Double Helix

There's no cracks in the front of it at all. The corner has chipped off, you can see from the pic. Other than that it's in decent used condition. A little yellowing (as is also clear from the pic) and the mounting lugs have been enlarged by the previous owner, I think it was used in a 14.5 conversion. Definitely in a good usable state. I could maybe ship to finland. I have no idea how much that would cost you though...

D

Double Helix

Bump for these! :)

I can take offers :)

Edit: Petu, I totally forgot to get you a quote, I just looked but I have no idea who to use. Any suggestions?

Last edited: