What's new

FS: s15 fibreglass bonnet for sale pearl white

S

s15dave

item desicription:

s15 silvia fibreglass vented bonnet.

unknown brand (came with the car when it was imported), appears to fit very well, painted in PEARL white (the JDM silvia colour) different to the ADM white as far as i know. paint is in good condition. no damage to the bonnet at all.

i do not believe it is ADR approved, but dont really have any proof either way. there is no metal bracing under it. the bonnet is very sturdy though.
comes with windscreen washer squirters and pipes, as well as a genuine "lightning S" badge on the front.

i bought the badge from nissan 2 months ago for $53.

reason for selling is that i just bought a standard bonnet as i dont really like my engine getting wet when its raining.

the vent is right on top of the fan shroud for the engine fan, so its not to bad.

price: $550AUD ono

i really have no idea what this is worth, let me know if it is too much, feel free to give me more!

im keen to get rid of it fairly quickly, so feel free to make offers, nothing stupid though.

bonnet will be available this weekend, assuming i get the standard one back from the painters before then.

pics!!

note: one photo shows the bonnet without the badge, be assured that the bonnet does come with the badge, this photo was taken before i added the badge.

S

s15 kid

you can get a carbon fibre one for that price il give ya 200 if you want it gone pm if interested

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
s15Kid you do know how much it would cost to ship that bonnet then the import tax you would need to pay aswell? hardly worth the trouble if you ask me for a 2nd hand bonnet that will probs be dammaged while being shipped which wont be covered :wack:

S

s15dave

yep!!

should be available after today.

all going well picking up car from panel beaters this arvo.

you keen for it?