What's new

FS: Tenzo R DC-6 staggered wheels

Reaction score
These are Tenzo R DC-6 wheels, the fronts are 18x8'' et 25 and the rears are 18x9.5 et 35. Condition wise I'd call them pretty damn good, only one wheel has very small kerbing( from me not being able to see my mirrors due to steamed up windows:rolleyes: ). Also the red band is painted on, not tape, and that has started to wear off on the two front wheels.

I'm quite anal about keeping my car clean and I washed these wheel inside and out every time I cleaned the car, which was fairly often before I stopped using it for winter, so there's no corrosion on them.

The wheels will NOT come with tyres.

Seeing as they go for alot of money on European sites and the same in the States, also they seem to be difficult to find in 9.5j I'll put up a collection price of £550

I can arrange carriage at buyers cost, but will require address details for quotes.

The wheels are currecntly still fitted to the car until this weekend when I pick uo my new ones, so I can sort out more up to date pictures if they're required.

This gives an idea of the stance on the S15 with no spacers, having the car VERY low and no scrubbing with a 255/35 on the rear and 225/40 on the front.