What's new

WTB: Carbon centre console and gearshift surround, and quality boost gauge.

Reaction score
Boost gauge sorted... anyone on a carbon console and gear stick surround. I know as soon as I find one on the tinternet someone will post one for sale on here..lol

Reaction score
Country
I can source you one, but it will have to be a group buy... I think when I sold the last batch it was a miniumum order of 5... If you can tee up 5 people, I'll be more then happy to get a batch in and ship it out via air freight... Let me know if you want pictures or anything... Shoot me a PM :)

Reaction score
I am watching this on Ebay at the mo, it will work out about £150 with the shipping. I was just hoping someone would have on in the UK to sell. I really appreciate the offer chap but I think I would struggle to get 5 interested people.

Reaction score
Country
No worries mate, if you like, I could probably email the supplier and see if I can get one sent out to me as a 'test'... Anyways, if there are plenty on eBay, you should be fine!

Reaction score
I have emailed EP-Racing still waiting on a reply about availability for this.. I bet they can't supply.. another site that lists all the stuff but can't produce the minerals. I hope they prove me wrong..