What's new

WTB: Z32 R33 GTST rear hubs etc, and a few other things wanted..

Reaction score
I am wanting the parts to carry out the rear brake upgrade using K-sport callipers. Has anyone got the hubs & backplates from Z32 or R33 GTST etc required to do the upgrade for sale, or know of anyone who has?

I am picking up my S15 on Saturday and want to crack on with the upgrades I have planned. :D:D:D:D:D:D

I am also after,

Carbon fibre centre console & gear stick surround.
High quality floor mats.
Carbon fibre cooling panel.
Nismo steering wheel inc boss.
Defi gauges, oil press, oil temp, boost. black face type, link kit (I intend to fit in air vents). Genuine not Eblag copies please.
Also if you have any carbon fibre parts except body panels let me know. Or anything that you may think I could be interested in, you never know.

I know I am a newbie to the forum and buying and selling to unknown folk has it's doubts. I am a regular Ebay user and have a 100% feedback rating (aquisitionsnlogistics) is my user name. So take a look as a guide to my integrity. depending on distance I am willing to collect in person with cash. I also use Paypal if preferred or collection isn't possible.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Some of they bits such as the Rear hubs and Defi's you will be aswell looking on SXOC and Driftworks as they will come up alot more than on here dude :)

Reaction score
Cheers chap, I will ask my friend who is on SXOC to put a thread on there on my behalf. cheers.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
skylinepart.com sold me a set of r33 rear hubs on the carriers with the backplates and handbrake mechanism attached, and as they bring import skylines over just to break them, the parts were all in great condition. think i paid 60-00 for the pair delivered ;)