What's new

FS: S15 standard front wings, front bumper with fog lamps and bonnet

Reaction score
as it say in the title really :p

they are in blue and in good condition, very little stone chips, no cracks big scratches ect. saying that there are afew marks on the underside of the bumper at the front, not that you can see them unless you get under the car lol

only selling to raise funds for body kit. i might be willing to sell the bonnet aswell so its a hole front end. i will be removing all the parts listed on the 13th of FEB

these are genuine parts. not copys of fiberclass.

bumper £150
wings £100
bonnet £150
the whole lot £350

pick up only please as they are to big to squeeze through the letter box :nod:

also cash only

thanks for looking guys

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Dude REALLY over priced your parts here big time!
just a word of warning, I sold my bumper for £120 bonnet for £110 and wings for £80 so dont be supprised at this price if you still have them for a long time!

Reaction score
thanks man.
tbh i have no idea what they are worth so i was kinda wanting to be set straight. thanks for not being a cock about it and giving me sound advise. i shell edit the prices now.

and again thank you :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Prices seem very reasonable now you've edited them. GLWS :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
No worries dude :) I was the same thinking the stock kit would be worth a good few 100 but there isnt alot of these cars for sale and because you can pick up a full bodykit for 450ish from the likes of EpRacing it makes them a bit harder to shift :) but dont be down if you have them for a few weeks you have plenty of time to shift the stuff :) GLWTS

D

Double Helix

Put it all on SXOC too if you haven't. I'm sure people would like a ready made 14.5 kit over there :)

Reaction score
im not no the sxoc forum dude :(

AllanOrr: i would have thought the same dude. i was thinking that a s13 would look mint with a standard s15 front end if its super clean, i think the lines of it match really well. i dont mind holding on to them for a while as im up to pod on the 13th of feb so theres plenty of time to get interest................. i hope lol

Reaction score
These still for sale?
the bonnet is gone but yes the rest is still here for now.

somthing ive only just noticed is the front bumpber is the same as a spec r. i thought all spec r bumpers had the vents in the sides and the splats on the bottom but as it turns out.................... they dont haha.

i will get some pics of the parts up over the weekend if i get a chance.

Reaction score

sorry if its too big, first time using photobucket lol. as you can see its in good condition with no major marks on it.

Reaction score
Country
some1 just crashed into my car and maybe my bumper cant be fixed, so I might need this one since it's my car's colour