What's new

FS: Drivers doorcard

Reaction score
Bought this but haven't ended up using it.. It's excellent condition from christy carpenters 2002 s15 drift machine.

I'm after what I paid which is £40 + 10 delivery if needed.. Price drop to £20 need it gone.

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Does it come with the eleccy window switch?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, I imagie it is. May be worth a pic as there are about 5 different styles for the material part ;)

Reaction score
really?

I just bought it and its same as mine lol. Its black with the grey leather effect bit near handle.. probably the most common trim I would imagine.

The door card is plastic wrapped in the garage loft atm so a picture could be hard to acquire straight off but its mint.....

Reaction score
Country
put a pic of the actual doorcard as im interested does it come with the plastic surround for the door opener?? cheers bud:confused:

brillo

Reaction score
Country
still can not pm

Hi Tom hope this will send, please confirm no damage to area where door pull and window switch locate.

Thanks

Regards

Marc
Interested in door card but don't seem to be able to pm you for details can you try to pm me please

Regards

Marc

brillo

Reaction score
Country
Hi Tom, sorry to be a pain but have tried several times to pm you, but for some reason it will not send will see if you respond to this and will try to pm you again

Regards

Marc