What's new

WTB: DMAX Carbon Bonnet S15 / Drift Kit

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Hey guys looking for a DMAX style bonnet for the S15 has to be carbon though condition isnt a issue, dont want to pay £550 for a EP Racing one to then paint it :down:
Also looking for a decent body kit (URAS prefered) for drifting again any condition/colour nothing daft like the front bumper in 2 halfs though :wack: if yous see anything give me a shout! cheers guys :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Allan - without spoiling your thread here mate I just thought... have you considered getting the same Nismo style central vent (just that part alone) off eBay and in FRP? Only cost about £50 and then get a bodyshop to cut the hole in your stock OEM bonnet then fibreglass around it and finally re-paint in same colour as rest of car?

I was going to go down this route although depends how much bodyshop will charge you lol!! :wack:

Just an idea... the DMAX is pretty much the same as a stock bonnet with Nismo vent although it has raised sections at the end where it meets the bulkhead/scuttle which I never liked anyway... looks weird?!

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Ano dude main reason I am after a carbon one is I wanted to paint around the middle vents to leave a bit of carbon showing rather than the whole bonnet white if I am going to stick a BGW on the back :)
dont want the whole bonnet carbon think its a bit to much on these cars but a nice subtle touch would look good :)

Contacted Japspeed about it since they are changing their S15s to the new style but they havent actually said if they will be binning or selling them in their pm to me and have also asked EP if they have any damaged stock to clear on them but no luck yet :(

Also dude remember I have sold on my bonnet so would mean I would have to get another one :p

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ah forgot you had already sold on your bonnet lol :wack:

Well I was up for getting a Japspeed S15 carbon bonnet a few months back but what put me off on their SXOC trader's thread was they were saying the new S15 bonnet is the ones used on the Japspeed S15 drift cars and when I compared the pics of one and the other they looked different?!

I questioned this and got no response (on the same thread) so I though sod it won't buy from you if you're not gonna advertise things properly *rolls eyes*

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
ano dude thats why I asked them cause they said they were changing the bonnet on one of their S15's from the old dmax style to this new one and I said I would buy the old one off them cause this new style they are trying to sell looks horrid IMO but as you said its like pulling teeth trying to get anything back from them pm or comment wise :wack:

sx-si

Reaction score
alan if you want i might sell my kit
all new,
d-max front bumper 200 still in the wrapper
and vertex rear bumper 150 i think its still in the packaging aswell
could do you a stock bonnet for 100 if you like?

everything is in aylesbury :)
ohh and never try to email or pm or contact ep online there very bus just ring em a few times :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
yea i figured leon would be up to his eyes in it most of the time if he is a one man band at EPR guess its the same story for the Japspeed boys :) better than being dead 24-7

if you can send me some pics dude would be ace :) dont think al go for a stock bonnet though as I said in my pm to you on sxoc a would just bite the bulit on a new one and paint it then wait for the anti painting carbon mob to hunt me down :wack:
cheers dude

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ok cool,just I have what I believe to be an origin drift kit on my car,its pretty mint just a few spider cracks in the paint ,fits not brilliant but pretty good,gonna be looking to change it in feb hopefully ,dunno if its the type of thing you are looking for???

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
no probs i will send u some pics over the weekend so you can see the kit and we can have a chat,i am trying to source the kit i want atm,never seen a 15 with the kit i want and i think i am finding out why lol impossible to get hahahahaha speak to you soon mate